Find a school near you
Compare details of schools closest to where you live.
Please select the phase of entry you require
What you need to know
- Results refer to admission criteria in 2020.
- Distances are calculated in a straight line from the address you provide to the nearest school gate.
- Please note that distances calculated are a guide only and therefore may differ slightly from the distances used in the official school allocations.
- Information is for admissions purposes only. Check your entitlement to free school transport (please note distances are calculated using the shortest walking distance).
- Whilst living in a catchment area can help your child’s chances of being offered a place, there is no guarantee that this will always be possible.
- The admission rules for each school show the priority given to catchment children when we look to see who can be offered a place.
- If you live outside of Buckinghamshire you still can apply for any school through your local authority.
- Some faith schools, Academies and Free schools do not use catchment areas in their admission rules, or they use catchments based on ecclesiastical parishes. Please refer to the school’s admissions policy or contact the school directly to find out if your address lies within the parish they serve.
Catchment areas following the closure of Burnham Park E-Act Academy
Following the decision of the Secretary of State to close Burnham Park E-Act Academy, we acknowledge that there is a need for an alternative Buckinghamshire non-selective secondary school catchment option.
Buckinghamshire County Council has been working with local Buckinghamshire non-selective secondary schools to extend their catchment areas to cover Burnham Park E-Act Academy’s catchment area from September 2020. Any proposals will be the subject of public consultation during this term. As the decision to close Burnham Park was only made recently, any catchment changes will now need to be approved by the Office of the Schools Adjudicator and take effect after the deadline date for secondary school applications close (i.e. 31 October) but before National Offer Day (i.e. 2 March). We therefore advise parents to use all their preferences and include their nearest eligible schools in distance order to ensure they are eligible for transport (where applicable).