Find a school near you
Compare details of schools closest to where you live.
Please select the phase of entry you require
How school catchment is measured
This checker shows you how far each school is away from your home measured in a straight line and whether your home is within the school’s catchment area.
This information is for admissions purposes only and does not cover school transport eligibility. Check your child's eligibility for free school transport (secondary school home to school checker).
What you need to know
- Results refer to published admission policies for 2024 entry.
- Distances are calculated in a straight line from the address you provide to the nearest open school gate.
- These distances are provided as a guide only and may differ slightly from the distances used in the official school allocations.
- An address in the catchment area does not guarantee you a place at the school.
- You can check previous years’ allocation results.
- You do not have to live in Buckinghamshire to use this checker.
- Not all schools use catchment areas in their admission rules. Some faith schools, Academies and Free schools do not use catchment areas in their admission rules, or they use catchments based on ecclesiastical parishes. Refer to the school’s admissions policy or contact the school directly to find out if your address lies within the parish they serve.